Re: pyngpong project

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 19:11:20 -0700

Storm,
If you like, let me know where you need help and I'll throw some help your way. I'm not the greatest with python, but it might help, anyway. I've put all my info below:
msn: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd2005

On 1/3/2011 7:07 PM, Ken Perry wrote:
Once I have more time I will see if I can help you out.  I will give you
this game site that has a game of audible break out that might give you some
ideas.  I think they call the game rebound.  Make sure you turn off Jaws
before you start the game has some problems with jaws.

http://accessiblewebgames.com/index.htm

Ken