RE: problems moving to 64 bit

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 10:36:19 +0200

Hehe! Keep up bugging them.
Please let me know when you've tested Window-Eyes.
JAWS 11 is the last upgrade on my current SMA, so it's a good time to ditch
JAWS.
If System Access is very slow even with Eloquence it's useless.
So this leaves me with Window-Eyes as the only alternative to JAWS.
Don't get me wrong here, I like JAWS but it's frustrating that critical bugs
like the Outlook 2007 ships with a final and stable version of JAWS.
And I need to wait for JAWS 12 or even 13 before these bugs are sorted out.
And then new bugs are introduced and I need to renew my SMA again to receive
new bug fixes.
Grrrr...