Re: o/t laptop for sale

  • From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:10:31 -0500

oh, i'm in the US. i just relocated from california to texas. If you decide to
take it, i'll cover the shipping cost, and we can negociate on the price, since
it sounds like you will be pullying it apart, and rebuilding it to your own
personal specs. we can drop the price alot lower. you can message me off list
at lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx when you decide if you want to move forward with this or
not.