Re: note: LBC .Net Question About Using VB.Net

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:24:39 -0400

Almost forgot: you can put the dll anyplace, any windows folder. But, you want
to put it in a folder that can travel with your project I think. For example if
you checked the check box to create a folder when you saved the project you
will have 2 folders with the same name:
Mc:\MyProJ and inside it another folder MyProj.
The first is a solution folder and that is a good place to keep it. You can put
it inside the project itself I think,but I'm ot sure if you just add it to the
project oor if you have to put it in the Bin folder. I think it doesn't matter
so long as you have a reference to it and you don't change it's location. If
you do just delete the reference under the References folder in your project
and move the dll then add the reference from under the Project Menu as stated
before.
Rick USA