Re: not getting messages from the list

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:12:57 +0200

Hi Alex:

The list has been very quiet lately.
Since 23.09.2010 at 20:20 CET (GMT+1) I've only received 6 e-mails.
The thread "Python question" started by James Home.
This thread has generated 6 e-mails and the latest reply by Jamal Mazrui today at 15:15 CET.
And now your message which I received at 19:07 CET.

On 24.09.2010 19:07, Alex Midence wrote:
Hi, folks:

Has anyone been experiencing trouble getting e-mails from this list in
the last few days?  I either have only been getting one conversation a
day or the traffic on this list has experienced a serious and sudden
drop with a capital D.  All my settings are on correctly.  I can't
figure out what's going on.  Anyone got any ideas?  If so, cc my
address directly so I can get the replies.

Thanks.
Alex M