re: news jaws 12 they specifically mentioned support for vs2010

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:07:46 -0400

To what extent has fs included identical functional support to homer.zip
and lbc.zip?  If all of that support got added in, when we get that
version of jaws over here I may be able to do some development work once
I do the winforms exercises in some of those books from non-visual
development website using the new support.