Re: .net books are required!

  • From: Jitendra <LoveForAll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:58:57 +0530

Thank you very much sir, but As I don't have any hard copy, and don't even know the names of the books, and live in india, very far from your place,
so, I am looking for some soft copies if there are.
else just write some names, and let me see if they are available anywhere, and I will then post for all.
Chris Hofstader wrote:
Like we did with the Drupal book, you can have any book sent to our house
and we'll scan and recognize it and do our best to clean it up.