Re: moving controls

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 05:53:16 -0400

Hi Pranav: Sorry, typos and I did not delete some junk, getting sloppy in my old age -grin. And, thanks for the url, that is what I was actually going to ask you for but then thought I could look it up and not have you spend your time doing my homework. Tried to delete that request but must have not got it all. Thanks for the url Big Guy. How is the Economy over there holding up?

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>