Re: java file read/write question

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:33:26 -0800

when you get it done, I am interested in this, I am an avid role playing game (RPG) player, and would like to get some accessible, or more accessible tools developed and gathered together so folks who have an interest can try it out without going through all the die doe's I had to.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Parks" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>