Re: is it just me, or does jaws screw up reading drupal admin interface?

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:18:57 -0400

Hi Jackie,
It's not you. JAWS 9 does not read the check box states when you use table
navigation keys. I reported it to FreedomScientific. I hope they fix it.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Jackie McBride"
             <abletec@xxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       is it just me, or does jaws screw
                                       up reading drupal admin interface?
             10/10/2008 07:17
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Is it just me, or does jaws screw up the reading of the various
checkboxes in the drupal admin menus, e.g., user permissions, modules,
etc. & if jaws does screw up the reading of the various checkboxes,
any command line stuff, scripts, etc., to help the process?

Thanks, as always.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride