Re: installing VS from ISO

  • From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:22:15 +0800

Hi Lora. I think the scanning laser in your dvd/cd burner is dirty. You'll need a cleaning cd, you know those with bristles, pour some mitilated spirit on the bristles and put it in your cd drive. Allow it to spin for at least tfifteen minutes. You can get cd cleaners from good cd stores or DIY stores like KMart. If it doesn't work, then perhaps the belt that controls the spinning of your cd drive is damaged, in which case you'll have to replace yor burner. If you are using a specialty disk burning software like nero or easy cd creator, it will be good to tune down your cd burning speed. Fast speed burning may not transfer all data from dvds to hard disk effectively. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>