Re: game development question:reading and writing game data to and from files

  • From: Rui Batista <ruiandrebatista@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:17:22 +0100

Why don't you use DBM files or sqlite or something?

Flex/bison/parsing-almost-from-scratch stuff is better to do things more
complex then that, like programming languages, complex configuration
files, Etc... You are just saving data I think.

Just my to cents.

Best regards,

Rui Batista
Dom, 2009-07-12 às 10:50 -0600, Tyler Littlefield escreveu:
> I like that idea. Do you have any good resources for bison? I've tried a few
> times and never managed to understand how it works all that well.

Rui Batista
E-mail/googletalk: ruiandrebatista (at) gmail (dot) com
MSN/WLM: ruiandrebatista (at) hotmail (dot) com (don't send mail to this
on)
Skype: ruiandrebatista
twitter: http://twitter.com/ragb
weblog: http://outputstream.wordpress.com