RE: free c++ compiler

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:36:35 -0400

Hi, I just noticed that I saved this message. Is this a reliable enough story
or scenerio to add it to Nonvisualdevelopment?

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme. NonVisualDevelopment.org: Blind people
can drive computers. Demonstration GUI Programs: You can program GUI's while
blind.