email turnaround

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:48:05 -0500

I know this is a little bit off topic, but has anyone else been having
trouble getting meail to/from the various mailing lists? I would suspect
individual lists but it seems to happen on lots of them. Sometimes a mail I
send will go for more than a day before the list will return it to me.  I
know some people are getting my email before that as I get replies long
before I get my original mail back.
I ask on this list as people are more tech savvy on this list.
Any suggestions welcome.
Thx
--le