RE: edsharp and python

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 06:34:11 -0400

It might be more useful to have edsharp check over source code first and put
the press any key to continue prompt out along with a message telling the
programmer they may want to include such a prompt in their source code
somewhere along the way.  All of that might happen if the develop/test
switch in edsharp is toggled over to develop but when develop/test switch is
toggled over to test a press any key to continue prompt would really be
helpful.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>