Re: edSharp doing odd things with text

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:08:22 -0500 (EST)

If you can find a sequence of steps that reproduces the problem, that
would help me debug it.  I suspect the cause is JAWS-related, however,
since others have reported problems with the off screen model of JAWS 9,
particularly in .NET-based applications.

So, if I can reproduce the problem and the cause is EdSharp, I will fix
that; if the cause is JAWS, I will try to fix it via the scripts
distributed with EdSharp; and whether the latter case works as a temporary
solution or not, I encourage folks to let Freedom Scientific know.
Unfortunately, occasional oddities remain in JAWS support for .NET
applications, and the more we let FS know with specific examples, the more
likely fixes will occur.

Regards,
Jamal