e: You know, I absolutely adore Eddy Arnold. He's one of my absolute favorites

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:02:13 -0400

No, it is simply that your messages are not related to this list. You can join plenty of blind discussion lists; blind geek zone, blind cool tech, blind teen talk, or join Zone BBS and start chatting on the forums. However, please stop posting non-programming messages to this list. We are not trying to be mean to you or offend you, just tell you how it is; this list is not for the topics you are interested in, but others are, so join as many of those as you like and post away.

Have a great day,
Alex