dilemma

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:00:12 -0500

Hi all -- I have tried and tried but I still can't hear the audio captcha on
gmail clearly enough to type the right numbers in the box. I forgot my
password on my account and have to get past the captcha to change the
password. Actually I did find a link to a page where I could email google
for help, which I did, and haven't heard back yet -- but the dilemma is that
my old email addy that I used as my secondary address on that gmail account
is defunct.  They can't send me the password to my current address for
security reasons.
So even if I got past the captcha I'd still have the no valid place for them
to send me the password.
I guess waiting for sighted assistance is the only way here, plus waiting
for google to respond.
Ideas welcome.
Thanks.
--le