data reader question:

  • From: <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:50:00 -0400

Does anyone have any idea how to program a data reader for visual studio 2005.
I looked on msdn and put the code in the program.aspx.vb as lead by msdn.  I
believe there are a couple of classes I must include.  I just didn't know how
to include them.

On another note, I am programming an aspx page to process a large number of
items.  If certain condissions are met, then an email will be sent to
individuals.  What is the best way to achieve this with a minimum affect on the
processing of other traffic on the same server.

Thanks!

charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx