Re: closing lbc dialog using custom event handler?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 06:26:15 -0400

Try the EndModal, Close, or Destroy methods of the dialog object.

Jamal

On 7/9/2010 9:22 AM, Alex Hall wrote:
Hi all,
I am trying to adapt the fruit basket example in the pyLbc zip. I
understand how to make dialogs and all that, but I do not understand
how to close my dialog with a custom event handler. Basically, I want
the dialog to go away once the user hits escape or alt-f4, or clicks
the "Close" button. I know I can use Button_Close to see if the
clicked button was the Close button, and capture keyUp events to test
for alt-f4 and escape, but what is the actual command to kill the
dialog and end the process? TIA!