Re: cli-that-side languages (was: Scripting to hide text field)

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:31:29 +0200

There are VBScript and PerlScript, but VBScript works only with Internet Explorer and PerlScript works only if Perl is installed on the client computer, so that's why Javascript is recommended.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Parks" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:21:57 +0200
Subject: Re: Scripting to hide text field

You cannot do that using a server side language like PHP.  You
must do it
using Javascript, or another client side programming language.

Octavian