clash of makes

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:06:18 +0800

Hi All. Need some help here. I have MinGW and Borland on my system, both are using make as their makefile command. Now, when i try to build an app using "Make", I invariably invoke Borland's version of Make. As a test, I ran make to build a bcc flavor of the app with makefile.bcc, and boila, it compiled nicely. Then i ran the same make command to build the same app using makefile.gcc and it failed because quite simply, the borland make had been invoked instead. Any thoughts? Cheers!