RE: checking for end of file, was...C# Writing to a file

  • From: "Celia Rodriguez" <celia-rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 10:39:11 -0500

Hi,

The thing is that I dumped all of the file into a string.  I am reading the
string character by character checking for ",".
So when I reach the end of the string I am crashing.   Is there something
for end of the string?
It is a very small file, maybe, about 5 records.

Thanks,
Celia

Also so that I could