Re: character mapping

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:44:58 -0500

You mean you want jaws to somehow know what to say when it hits a double quote?
or do you want Word to be altered to use special opening and closing quote
marks?
The latter is possible, although I can't remember what dialog box it is in.
Once Word is sticking in the right characters, it is a simple thing for jaws to
be programmed to say the right quote positions. Just put them in the jaws
dictionary.
HTH
--le