changing html page with reload

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:06:01 -0500

I want to be able to put additional information in an html page after the user submits a form. Here is an example: You fill out the form, submit it, and are taken to the php processing the form. You typed your email address with no @ sign, though, so the php redirects you back to the form page (html). However, now there is a sentence above the "email" field that says something like: "You did not type your email address correctly, please try again." I have seen this before; how is it done? I cannot use dynamic html because the target devices, braillenotes, do not support it or AJAX. Does anyone know how this is done? Thanks for any help.

Have a great day,
Alex