call array stored in js file

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:58:10 -0500

Hi all,
I have a .js file that holds a massive array (part of the Bible--I am trying to make a simple interface for my BrailleNote to look up Bible verses/passages). The array is called "verse". In the html file, I have a js tag with the Bible array file as its src, then the function that is supposed to print what I want. I put it all in a try-catch statement and it tells me that verse is undefined. Sure it is undefined in the html part, but it is defined in the js file which I included in the html with the src tag of the script. Any help would be appreciated.

Have a great day,
Alex