c# obviscation?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:19:41 -0700

Hello,
I know that someone using reflector can take a c# program and while not decompile it, see the code behind the actual program. Short of compiling this to a native executable, is there a way to prevent this?

Ty
http://tds-solutions.net
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.--
Albert Einstein
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.-gandhi
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure
you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.-Robert McCloskey