boost problem solved (I think), with another created

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:48:14 -0700

Hello all,
I found out that I could include the variant.hpp serialization file, which
solved the problem. I started getting static acertion errors, so I went and
googled around for a while and found that casting to const when I serialize
works. So now everything compiled and happily linked. Now for some odd reason,
the size of my binary is about 13m with debugging symbles and 2m without.
Before it was just a 1.5m binary with symbols. Any reason why the binary size
should have grown by that much? I'd rather keep it down if at all possible. :(
Thanks,__________