Re: boop boop boop boop br''r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'rdroopin'!

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:02:43 -0700

not unusual for these arse holes to have multiple e mail addresses and resign
on after each is blocked, sigh,

laters,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com