activex and html?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:31:23 -0600

Hello,
I'm owrking on playing with activex with c#, and getting it to run in a
webpage. I thought of creating a type of game, even if it was a cheap junkie
one, in activex, just to get the hang of it. I'm creating my interface, and
putting a public method in my class. then I'm registering the object with
javascript, and running the public method in the class, and it doesn't seem to
be working. If anyone is willing to help with the code. I can send it as an
attachment off-list, as it's kinda big, or I can post it on my website as a
download link--help would be appriciated though. this is driving me nuts.