Re: accessible designer for java

  • From: Sérgio Neves <sergionevess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 07:38:16 +0100

Hi,
Visual editor is more or less accessible. The part I think more difficult is to
put controls on the form, but with some work it's possible (I wasn't able to
put controls on the form which didn't have the null layout).
I don't remember very well, but it has a view called javabeans, where you can
see all controls in a tree view. You select one control from this tree view,
after you go to another view where you can change their properties, add events,
etc.

Best regards
Sérgio Neves