accessibility - programming for windows mobile and android

  • From: Sérgio Neves <sergionevess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:41:45 +0100

Hi,
I'll have a course next semester which is related to mobile phone
programming for Android and windows mobile.
I don't have knowledge in this area.
Has anyone any knowledge about the accessibility of this platforms?
I know eclipse will be used for programming to Android and I'm used to this
IDE, but I don't know if it's easy or not to use an emulator to run the
programs on the computer, as well as the accessibility of the GUI toolkit to
screen readers.
The same questions for windows mobile: Microsoft visual studio is the IDE
used and I have no experience on it.
I wouldn't like to learn it in the hard way, so I'm asking these questions,
waiting for someone who knows this platforms and can drive me in this start.

Thanks for reading this message.

Best regards,
Sérgio Neves