Re: a query about daunting looking error in vs.net

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 06:27:17 -0400

Hi: Well, what is happening is it sounds like you are opening a project or creating one. Then the first page that comes up has a list of boxes and buttons. In one of the lists of things being displayed on the page is a list of articles provided by Microsoft that point to online help articles and news items about VS. It sounds like the computer is either not connected to the internet or the address of the news articles, which is a microsoft webpage, is not valid. First, do you have an active internet connection like a cable modom?

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "sameer manohtra" <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx>