Re: a bit of programming humor

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:29:52 -0700

heh. I found it on bruce eckel's site. how ever ya spell his name. they've
totally redesigned it

Tyler Littlefield
Vertigo head coder.
"I can only please one person per day; Today doesn't seem like your day, and
tomorrow doesn't look to promising either."
"A life? Where can I download that at?"

Contact information:
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd127
aim: st8amnd2005
msn: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  LOL Tyler -- good one -- and the comments after the dialog were funny as
well...
  Perhaps someone should put this on sci-tech -- there have been some language
posts there lately...
  Take care.
  --le