a bit OT: context menu organizing with registry

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:07:04 -0400

Hi all,
This is not strictly programming, but I thought that if anyone knew, someone on here would. How can I use the registry to put keys into submenus? There is already the "open with" submenu, but can others be created? I have several anti-virus programs and would like to put all their "scan this file" options in one menu; I never use the cut, copy, or paste commands in the menu so would like to put those in another submenu... You get the idea. There has to be a way to do this, but Google will tell me nothing, and I have searched for every similar-sounding string I can think of. Any thoughts?

Have a great day,
Alex