Re: You guys didn't tell me something important when programming

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:12:23 +0200

What are you entering your code using?

For example, VS.Net (I think) automatically formats the code to a certain extent, and in any case don't think it would generally have an issue with code compilation based on tabs, layout etc. too much.

Certain languages/compilers will have this issue - for example, the python am now looking into does need tabs/indentation to be handled right, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA