RE: Web app tag question

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:38:31 -0400

Hi,
Why don't you use one configuration or script set for one account and one for
the other? I'm not understanding what you are saying you're trying to do in
your message. Sorry.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable
will." -- Mahatma Gandhi