Re: Want to let you know.

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:36:26 -0500

Hi Dennis,
I had a feeling that you had left them because I have seen your emails on
the lists and you were not answering beta questions on the beta list.

If I may be nosy, what kind of independent work are you doing? Do you need
help with anything? Do you want work if I can find it for you?

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Dennis Brown"
             <DennisTBrown@Com
             cast.net>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.         "JAWSScripts"
             org                       <JAWSScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JAWS
                                       Lite" <JAWSLite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "ProgrammingBlind"
             02/22/2008 09:21          <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
             AM                        "Blind Windows"
                                       <blind-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Want to let you know.
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Hi all,
I'm sorry for the cross-posting, but since I keep getting asked questions
about Freedom Scientific, and if I can pass on concerns up the ladder, I
just wanted to let everyone know that my last day with FS was November 30th
of last year.
I'm back at Independent Contracting, and no longer work for FS, so I can't
answer questions related to FS and upcoming releases!
Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Dennis Brown