Visual studio 2008 console applications

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:29:23 -0400

I wrote one; got it to compile with no errors, ran it and found out
something is incorrect in the uac information in terms of configuration
so the program doesn't run.  Had Microsoft been smart, it would have put
a checkbox in the properties for an application that had to be checked
if you wanted any xml stuff to be generated.  All the stuff in that uac
information panel is connected to xml and if you didn't learn to
configure that correctly, you may as well not do anything with Microsoft
development tools.  If I'm lucky stuff won't be so broken visual studio
has to be reinstalled, but we'll find that out next week.  Fortunately I
wrote the steps down to get to create a console application so I'll be
able to reproduce them.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>