Re: Visual Studio Tutorial

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:24:08 -0700

I believe that Jamal's working copy on his site is more current than mine, and
the big differences in the express verses the paid for versions is no packager
and no dll capabilities I do believe so other than references to that, the
tutorial will work for either version.

I'd contact Jamal on the address for his nvdvs tutorial page, I don't seem to
have it handy like I should, must have misplaced it, sorry.

take care,
inthane