Re: Visual Studio 2008 and JAWS

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:50:35 +0100

Hi, ah, because I've downloaded it as a CD Iso image, I was not required to register the product. However, I believe that once you've registered your product(s) you should have received an e-mail containing your product key. You will then have to either type it in manually, or do a copy and paste, I'm not sure, into wherever you enter the product key. I did see a register menu item under the help menu, but because I'm using an "offline" version of Visual Studio, I'm not required to register, and if I did click on the menu item a web page probably appears. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help, but hope you get the idea.

Demetry wrote:
Hi Chris and list,

it works fine with Jaws 9. I am using it. But, in this context I have
still a question too. Where I can get the product keys for the Express
Edition? I registered the Visual Studio 2008 Components. I did find the
keys nowhere. Any one has a tip for me?

Thanks,
Demetry