RE: Visual C# 2008 Express Jaws scripts

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 20:46:23 +0200

It still fails.
Error message:

Error:  WBT - jsx.exe
Error: C:\Users\olode\AppData\Local\Temp\is-3KBLH.t
3074:  Expression continues past expected end. On line 891 of c:\jsx\jsx.wbt
In Routine "installerdialog"
Dlg007 =`167, 28, 20, 40, ItemBox, s_language, " `",
Default, Default, Default, Default, Default, Default`
WinBatch 32 2009C Tech Support Web PageWIL Version: 6.09cic

Pressing the More Error Info button:
Check for extra ) on end or missing ; before a comment or other extraneous
characters after logical end of line