Re: Virtual PC Questions

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:38:46 -0500

Good afternoon,

You can also try Sun's Virtual Box. Last time I checked the GUI was not accessible with JAWS. But, all functions can be performed with rather easy to learn command line parameters.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 27-Jan-10, at 1:30 PM, D!J!X! wrote:

Hello guys, a few quick questions:
Is VMWare the only virtual machine out there that we can use? If so, what are the differences between the standard free version and the workstation? Has anybody tried microsoft's virtual machine, or xp mode on windows7? From what I tried it didn't seem to work with jaws, but then again i could have been doing something wrong :). Thanks for any info you guys can provide, I have a project/ experiment that i'm working on, and for one of the tasks i need to find a fast, (if not the fastest) vpc system that we can use.

THX, D!J!X!