Re: VbNet and ListBox or DataGridView Formatting

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 08:48:32 -0500 (EST)

a ListBox has a DisplayMember property that can be set to any ColumnName
in a bound DataTable, including a Column based on a calculated expression.
Such an expression can concatonate two or more Column values.

BindingSource has a Sort property that can be set to an SQL-like SORT
clause -- basically a comma seperated list of Columns.

Hope this helps.  Let us know if you have further questions.

Jamal