Re: VWD, DataSource Wizard

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:15:16 -0500

I just Checked The ability of my old VWD Projects to bring up the Menu>Data
pulldown with the Create New DataSource and oy! it wasn't there.  Googling I
found docs saying i should be able to do it and it should be there but it's not.
Any idea of how to start the DataSource Wizard, perhaps I'm getting so confused
I'm not even asking the right question.  Break-time or I'll be blabbering
absolute nonsense.  Kind of getting tired of automatic things happening without
notification or easy documentation from Microsoft.
I'm 59 and if this continues i'll be dead before I get anything working
correctly and consistently in the Visual Stupio Environment.
  Rick USA