RE: VS 2008 scripts

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:20:43 -0500

It is similar enough.  Sina and I were on the phone with the developers back
when it was in beta and the truth is all they did to the GUI is make it more
accessible not less.  The GUI is not that different the fact is 2005 was the
first release some think 2003 was but the GUI was very different in 2003.
They are slowing making an environment that they don't have to change
majorly to get new features.  For example if you have your own personal
programming language you can write a GUI in Visual studio 2005 and have it
work in 2008 out of the box.

Ken