Re: VB.NET separate lines?

  • From: BlueScale <bluescale1976@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 02:41:57 -0400

Hi,
It's been a long time sense I have done anything with vb.net.  However,
I remember that there is something special to do for new lines.
Strictly going from memory the quoted string should look something like
this:
"Now that the world is through with me." & ControlChars.newline & "I'm
waking up, I can not see," & ControlChars.newline & "That there is not
much left of me." & ControlChars.newline & "Nothing is real but pain
now."