Re: VB: regarding versions number.

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 07:49:55 -0500 (EST)

I think you can use the context menu in solution explorer and get to a
properties dialog, where you can specify a version number.  You may also
be able to edit a file called something like assembly.vb, that the IDE
automatically generates.  Search for the "version" string.  Things like
version, product name, company name, etc. are embedded in the "version
resource" part of a Windows executable.

Jamal