VB: How to play a sound? Was Re: VB2005EE: how to write datas in a form?

  • From: "Gabriel Battaglia" <iz4apu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:12:55 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eunice Klicker" <cattleya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:19 PM

From what I know VB changed quite a lot between 6.0 and 2005. I don't think following a VB6 guide will help much. More than anything it may just confuse you.

Ok, it was confortable cause I've found it in italian but I'm going to leave it.

Taking advantage from expert people like you I wish to ask the following
question:

What's the item I must drag on form in order to play an audio file?
I need an object which can manage
1. volume
2. balance
3. playing speed.

Is there that kind of control? How can I add it to my tool box if it wasn't
there?

Thanks.

Gabriel, Bologna Italy.