Re: Using Homer.net in Visual Studio 2008

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:14:31 -0500

It should be possible to add a reference to that .dll, just like any .NET assembly. Some are interdependent, however, so I suggest adding references to all Homer*.dll files. You can try removing references later that may not be needed, once you get things working.

Jamal

On 3/10/2011 10:05 AM, Aubertin, Gerry wrote:
Hello Listers:

    Is it possible to use the features of homer.net (in particular HomerLbc,
from within a visual studio 2008 project? If so how is this done? Please keep
in mind that I am still a relative newcomer to the .NET world.

Gerry Aubertin
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: (519) 271-4840 Ext. 8807

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments are
confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, please immediately delete it without reading it
and without further distribution or disclosure.  Any further distribution of
this message to others is subject to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any
confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the
information contained in the message and any attachments.

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿõb{azX¬·û"?ú+™«b¢v§uÈZž²¢êìzÛbž¶m§ÿÿÃÿ~·ž–+-³ú+ƒùb²ß鮈+ji¢žå